The first chair I ordered arrived damaged. I contacted the company to inform them and was told they would get back in touch within two working days. When I hadnt heard back from them in 3 working days I chased the request and they finally responded. I arranged for them to pick up the damage chair, replace it and bring three additional ones on a specific day as I would need to take the day off work.

10 am on the day the delivery was arranged I was informed by the courier company that they would only be picking up not dropping off. I called to enquire what happened and had to call several times before anyone could help. During one of the phone calls when I expressed that I was frustrated with the lack serice and the fact that I had taken the day off the work the woman who answered told me I was rude and hung up on me.

On the final call I was told yes they has messed up. I enquired as To what compensation they would be offering me for such poor service and was told they would get back to me. Which of course they haven't.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of chair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Bluesuntree needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned chair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bluesuntree.

Comments